Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Texas - cousins



Me and Michelle


First we visited Allison in Forney. We hadn't seen them since last year, so of course, they have changed. Alex, 5 1/2, is just precious. She is so patient and quiet. That is hard to fathom if you have ever met her younger sister, Ava. Those two words do not describe her in any way. Alex has always had these wonderful traits. She gets these from her Mom because like I said, "have you ever met Ava?"

Alex

Kalli and Allison

Ava turned two in December and is speaking at a rapid rate. We had a contest on who could say "my Bill" the most. She's only seen a picture of Bill on my phone, but it proved to be a great game. She pesters to the max, which makes her adorable, but is quick on the "hug" when she gets in trouble. No two children are alike, and God made sure this happened in Allison's house!

Ava

Two weekends later Kalli & I visited Lisa on our way back from Corpus Christi (another story). This was our fist time to see Lily. She was born on August 18, between my Dad's (17) and Jordan's (19) b-days, so it will be easy to remember the date. What can you say about Lily? Cute, quiet, scrumptious, huggable, and you gotta love those arms and legs! Lisa and Joel were excellent hosts - such a relaxing visit. That's right, I fell asleep watching Madagscar 2!

Kalli, Lily and Lexi (the dog totally posed for this!)

Lisa, Lily and Kalli

Visits are fun, never dull. Not often enough, but special when they happen. You all do know where Oklahoma is located? If not, mapquest it! Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Why I'm just now commenting, I have no idea...but just know y'all can invade our house anytime. We love spending time with y'all! And yes, we'll eventually make it up there.

    By the way that pic of me is terrible. All I can say is beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice!

    ReplyDelete